So some time during this/last week, I edited my Shinerai Run animation that I got so much feeback on :'D I really appreciate all the critique you guys gave me! Here are a couple edits I made.
- added 4 frames, hopefully more fluid now. (16 total frames)
- increased framerate, now he doesn't run so slow.
- hopefully fixed the tracking of his back feet, now they shouldn't look like their shaking
- hopefully fixed his headswing a little so he looks more natural.
- tried to fix the changing in length of the tail pinions.
- earring no longer moves up and down the ear, lol.
I tried to make his back arch and curve a little more with his run and attempted to show more weight in his knees. I increased the distance of which his back feet are on the ground, that way he gets more thrust. I'm aware some of his muscles jump around, but I'm really not concerned about it since I'll be fixing it when I eventually go to shade it or something. I took all of your critiques into heart and I tried really hard to fix them :'D I hope it looks better now. Sorry to those of you who used your big animator-terms that I didn't know, since I haven't been in a class or anything. I really appreciate everyone who took the time to explain the big words to me and give me a couple tips. thanks! C:
also made the BG a little brighter and lines a little darker so you could see better :'D I'm still not sure how to save from Flash in a way that it doesn't ruin .GIFs . so if anyone knows, feel free to fill me in >>
I drew all the frames in Photoshop CS and saved them as JPEGs. I then imported all the frames into Flash and set it on a loop.
There, now that I said that in here, I can ignore anyone who asks. XD